If you wish to make a booking, please feel free to send us an email (include arrival and departure date, amount of people) we will respond as soon as possible. Please note that all payments must be made in cash or via EFT. We will however require a credit card number to secure your booking. A 50% fee is payable when making a final reservation, the remainder payable upon arrival.
Should you be traveling to Gauteng, more specifically the beautiful City of Tshwane (Pretoria), also known as the Jacaranda City, lovingly referred to after the Jacaranda Trees that fills the sidewalks of the Capital City of South Africa. Here you would find, conveniently located close to all major high ways, but delicately tucked away on a small holding, Pheasant Hill, our Guest House and Home. A state of relaxation is easy to obtain when entering the property, allowing you into a wonderland of tranquil, lavish and immaculately groomed gardens... from where you would never want to leave.
is not only a Guest House, it hosts corporate conferences, INDOOR AND OUTDOOR WEDDINGS, SPECIAL OCCASIONS OF ALL KIND, IF NOT FOR THESE REASONS, THEN Simply to enjoy A CUP OF TEA TAKEN IN ONE OF THE MANY READING CORNERS OF the SPLENDID GARDENS. For more information or to make a reservation, visit our website www.pheasanthill.co.za
* This apartment is tastefully furnished with high quality furniture and finishes and state of the art kitchen.
* Three en suite bedrooms 2 of the rooms with ocean views.
* Sun deck with loungers.
* Deck for entertaining or el fresco dining.
* Air conditioning in lounge, dining and kitchen area.
* Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, microwave oven, touch screen hob and oven, tumble dryer and washing machine.
* Lock up garage on street level.
* Flat screen TV in each room and a big screen in lounge with a home entertainment unit + DSTV and I pod docking station.
* FREE & FAST Wi-Fi available.
* Meet and greet service on arrival.
* Sole and exclusive use of swimming pool and garden.
Sleeps Maximum of 6 People
The Main Bedroom
Main Bedroom's Bathroom
The Guest Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom
The Second Guest Bedroom
The Lounge leading off on to a balcony
Open Plan Dining Room & Lounge Area
Modern, fully equipped kitchen
Patio with pool and view over the city scape
Private Splash Pool
Street View of the Premises
A view over the Stadium
The view at night over the Atlantic Ocean
The view from our Northern Patio
Our view in the day
Cancellation Policy & Info
21 – 14 days prior to arrival 25% of reservation
14 – 01 days prior to arrival 50%
No show 100% of reservation
Minimum stay 2 nights.
Serviced ONCE a week.
* City Centre and the famous Long Street
- with all its eclectic restaurants and quaint shops.
* Explore mother nature, attempt a challenging
walk alongside Table Mountain.
(8 minutes drive to Table Mountain)
* The best night clubs that Cape Town
has to offer, all within walking distance.
* Walking distance to the Cape Quarters &
De Waterkant Village (many restaurants and shops)
* V&A Waterfront and Aquarium 5 min drive.
* Mouille Point promenade walking distance.
* The Cape Town Stadium comfortable walking distance.
* Clifton and Camps Bay (10min drive).
* Several theatres within (5min drive).